Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Best Rest Stops
We found that North Dakota does some FIERCE rest stops. Pakou and I are quite happy to show you some of our favorite spots. Please forgive the fact that our hair is being blown into ridiculous states.
So here's the view.....
This was the building that we got to pee in. I say "got to" because it was VERY clean.
We found that out back there was a lovely balcony. Pakou thought this rest stop might make a perfect wedding location. So I'm going to Photoshop Sufjan Stevens into this picture for her.
The bottom line is that rest stops in North Dakota rule. (And don't worry, our adventures do get better than rest stops, I promise....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow... that is a NICE place! It doesn't look like it's only a rest stop. And it is a blessing that it is so clean too! Score one for North Dakota!
ReplyDelete