Friday, June 22, 2012

Big Sky Country

Day three of driving took us across Montana. Pakou had never headed that far west before, so this was her first time seeing mountains of this magnitude. As for me, my bucket list included staying in a small town motel somewhere. Superior, Montana seemed to meet all wishes, dream, and desires.

First of all, big sky country doesn't even BEGIN to describe Montana. And the day was lovely.



The motel was the Big Sky Motel. And while the decor was... um... not very refined, it was clean, and the people were so sweet and kind!



Across the street was a great place to eat. We had dinner AND breakfast there. If there were a way to do it, I'd pack up the whole place and put it in my pocket so I could have huckleberry lemonade whenever I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment