Monday, June 18, 2012

What it is.

I'm off on a crazy adventure. I'm heading to Seattle for an internship with Microsoft Research. This is also an excuse to take a road trip. Joined by my friends, I'm taking pictures with my new big-girl camera, and hitting I94. Hopefully the next few months will be filled with things that blogs and pictures couldn't come close to describing. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you Meagan, now another of my favorite people will be living in WA...Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll only be there for a few months.... for now. =) Who knows what the future holds, though! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... who knows? Maybe after you finish your doctorate, you'll come back to work for Microsoft... or at least come back to work in Seattle. It's much closer to your parents, your sister, and your friends in Hawaii than Wisconsin is.... =)

    ReplyDelete