Monday, June 18, 2012

Lunch in Eau Claire



We hit the road this morning at 8:30, so made it to Eau Claire by lunch. Luckily, Pakou is an alumni, and knows the area quite well. We grabbed a bite at a great little cafe, and she ran into friends of hers... evidence of how wonderful small towns are. Chewy and Lola were excited to grab a bite, too.... but DANG is Chewy indecisive. He ended up just gnawing a stick for a while.

3 comments:

  1. "Alumni," Meagan? Really? I expected more. ;-) (and apparently I'm still in Egypt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I stared at it and knew it wasn't correct but couldn't remember what to do! This is what I keep you around for. Also, "denial" ain't just a river in Egypt, my friend.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, Meagan! I should try it the next time my family takes a road trip.

    I don't have the creativity and sense of humor that you do, though!

    You're terrific! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete